We feature two new harness here with the Ferno Advantage Pro Tower Harness and the Edelrid Core Rope Access Harness.
Ferno Advantage Pro Tower Harness
The Advantage Pro is a revolutionary new and lightweight design that combines the traditional ‘H’ and ‘V’ shape that makes Ferno’s Advantage Pro a comfortable and easy to don harness with a central, multi-purpose attachment point.
The Advantage Pro’s new design makes it suitable for a multitude of working applications including:
- Tower work
- Pole work
- Industrial height safety
- The Advantage Pro is half a kilogram lighter than regular tower harnesses thanks to clever use of new materials including 3D breathable mesh, all alloy componentry, splash, water proof and reflective webbing.
- Reflective thread and webbing is interlaced throughout the harness plus a wide photo luminescent (glow in the dark) waist panel for better visibility and safety when working in darkness.
- Breathable, mesh fabric in wide waist and leg pads provides outstanding support and comfort, keeping the user cooler and dryer.
- Easy to reach attachment points for tools and equipment
- Lightweight design, all alloy componentry
- Adjustable arc proof neoprene protective covers
- Central multi-purpose front free fall arrest/ rescue/ abseil attachment point
- Pole strap attachment points
- Velcro stowage system for Pole Strap attachment points when they are not in use
- Quick connect alloy buckles
- Rear dorsal ‘D’ attachment point
- Rear dorsal fall arrest extension attachment point
- Wide 3D mesh waist belt with reflective and photo luminescent panel
- Rear gear/ equipment material loops
- Splash proof and water resistant webbing
- Wide one piece, 3D mesh, leg supporting loops for hanging comfort
- Australian Standards approved AS/NZS 1891.1:2007
Edelrid Core Harness
The Core is a lightweight harness for rope access work and rescue operations. Its extensive waist and leg loop padding makes it suitable for a wide range of situations.
Textile eyelets (which can be used with forged screw gate D-rings) at two different positions also ensure an optimum fit for different users. Four gear loops guarantee safe and efficient equipment management and the two front tie-in loops ensure easy tying in and undoing, including when using a chest ascender. The Core combined with a chest harness, becomes a full body harness.