Free Asset Management System
Take the hassle out of managing your asset register
If you manage multiple buildings and height-safety equipment — or even just the one building —remaining compliant can be a challenge.
That’s why we developed the Height Dynamics Asset Management System.
It’s the web-based Asset Management System that keeps all your height safety compliance in one place — so that tracking compliance and inspections for roof height safety installations and equipment is a breeze.
The asset management system that helps you stay AS/NZS 1891.4 compliant
- Maintain inspection and maintenance information in a unique web-based tracking system
- Accurately and separately identify all your height safety equipment
- Receive automatic notifications when the next periodic inspection is due
- Record each inspection and any inspection notes
- On-line access anywhere, any-time
- Download and print inspection reports
Check out some of our height safety inspection work
A major Gold Coast organisation commissioned Height Dynamics to independently conduct an urgent assessment of the compliance of height safety installations on its buildings.Download
A major infrastructure project was nearing completion and Height Dynamics was commissioned to undertake an independent third-party audit on new installations to make sure they met Australian Standard requirements for ‘working at heights’ and installed according to manufacturer specifications.Download
I want to know more
about my obligations to have my assets inspected and how the Height Dynamics Asset Management System can help