STERLING HTP Static Rope - Coloured
Sterling HTP Low Stretch - Coloured per Metre
The STERLING HTP 11mm Static Rope is a low stretch static rope manufactured from 100% polyester. With less than 1% stretch per 150kg load the Sterling HTP all-polyester ropes offer significant advantages over traditional low stretch/static ropes in many applications. Ideal for rope rescue, rope access and efficient ascending/descending.
- Manufactured from 100% polyester
- Greater UV resistance than nylon ropes
- Available in a variety of colours
- Polyester construction resists moisture
- Low stretch means limited pretensioning required in haul systems
- Minimum break strength (MBS) 30.5 kN
- Certified to NFPA 1983: Technical ANSI Z133
N.B. Exact colour may not be available. If specific colours are needed please specify in comments in shopping cart.