ISC D4 Descender
Work or Rescue Descender
The ISC D4 Descender is a double-stop descender rated for a two person rescue load. The handle mechanism is designed to rotate through 360 degrees to reset if the panic function is used. Audible clicks which help the user identify the correct position of the handle. The progressive cam works by way of one cam operating inside another cam, this gives precise control at slow or fast speeds. The device is ideal for rope access and rope rescue operations where a high strength and versatile device is an advantage.
- Manufactured in high strength alloy
- Device can be rigged with disconnecting from harness
- Rated strength to 16kN
- Maximum load 240kgs two person rescue load
- Rope diameter 10.5-11.5mm
- Certified to EN12841, ANSI Z359, NFPA 1983
Please refer to the ISC D4 Descender information sheet for more information.